Tuesday, August 2, 2022

KNOW the enemy

 

Ephesians 6:12

King James Version

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, 

but against principalities, 

against powers, 

against the rulers of the darkness of this world, 

against spiritual wickedness in high places.


Do you know the enemy that induces addiction?

Are you aware of him?

Have you seen him?

Do you believe he exists?

Do you know how he influences you?

First, a backgrounder on the SPIRIT world:


GOD is a SPIRIT.

John 4:24

King James Version

24 God is a Spirit: 

and they that worship him 

must worship him in spirit and in truth.


Angels are ministering spirits.

Hebrews 1:14

King James Version

14 Are they not all ministering spirits, 

sent forth to minister for them 

who shall be heirs of salvation?


The enemy is a fallen angel.

Luke 10:18

King James Version

18 And he said unto them, 

I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.


It is not man who tempts us.

It is the spirit of the enemy, in man, who does.

You can then imagine the battle going on.

Some people can actually "see" the battle going on.

I have, through dreams, and images.

I have heard voices, and sounds of real battle.

I have heard words spoken.

I wrote them all in my 22 nonfiction books on spiritual warfare.

I know what addiction is.

I've had my own share of challenges.

Even as they may seem benign to others.

Still, an addiction, is an addiction.

What I didn't touch were drugs, and alcohol.

Or anything mind-altering.

I wanted my brain sharp, for there's a real battle going on.

I wanted to know what was going on.

The enemy knew I was "awake", and aware.

Before GOD made me born again, the attacks became ESPECIALLY vicious.

It happens when I'm asleep.

Satan and his minions wait in ambush, each time.

Now that I've been born again close to 35 months, it's mostly gone.

Now, he's really showing his REAL face.

I lived, to tell you.


The greatest deception, is that Satan makes YOU think he doesn't exist.

He wants you to think you're imagining things.

He's got lots of minions.

He's got TONS of methods.

He's got many devices.

Anything to mock GOD with.

Anything to destroy people with.

Anything to create chaos, and havoc.

He accuses us before GOD, all the time.

Revelation 12:10

King James Version

10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, 

Now is come salvation, 

and strength, 

and the kingdom of our God,

and the power of his Christ: 

for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, 

which accused them before our God day and night.


His spirit roams the earth.

Job 1:7

King James Version

7 And the Lord said unto Satan, 

Whence comest thou? 

Then Satan answered the Lord, 

and said, 

From going to and fro in the earth, 

and from walking up and down in it.


Addiction is one of Satan's devices.

As they say, "Forewarned, is forearmed."

Be aware of your sins.

Become born again.

Put on the FULL armor of GOD.

Put your trust in JESUS.

The enemy trembles before GOD:

James 2:19

King James Version

19 Thou believest that there is one God; 

thou doest well: 

the devils also believe, 

and tremble.


Know JESUS, and you will know the enemy.

For he is the COMPLETE opposite of our LORD.

The enemy has many devices.

The LORD's device, is SCRIPTURE.

Find your strength, life, and salvation from it.


More posts here.


Related material:

ALL battles are SPIRITUAL battles

On Knowing the Enemy of Christ

AWARENESS of sin

JESUS and Satan

FULL ARMOR

BORN AGAIN articles


Image: Wallpaper Access

TRUE self-help

  1 Peter 1:6 King James Version 6 Wherein ye greatly rejoice,  though now for a season, if need be,  ye are in heaviness  through manifold ...