Tuesday, August 2, 2022

HELP others conquer

 

John 13:34-35

King James Version

34 A new commandment I give unto you, 

That ye love one another; 

as I have loved you, 

that ye also love one another.

35 By this shall all men know 

that ye are my disciples, 

if ye have love one to another.


Have you been cured of an addiction?

How did you get cured?

Who helped you?

Were you able to get off addiction, completely?

If so, wouldn't you want to share with others, how you got through?

And if JESUS cured you from your self-destructive behavior, won't you want to share the WORD?

Luke 4:18

King James Version

18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, 

because he hath anointed me 

to preach the gospel to the poor; 

he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, 

to preach deliverance to the captives, 

and recovering of sight to the blind, 

to set at liberty them that are bruised,


Won't you want others to be helped by JESUS, too?

Won't you want to see them well?

I would.

I did.

And I have.

That's why I'm sharing with you all the time.

EVERY chance SPIRIT prompts me to.

We've written TONS of material, and I can't share it fast enough with you.

When you've been in pain, whatever form it may be, and you were cured, you can't imagine the relief.

You'd probably want to shout it, from the rooftops.

You'd want to dance in joy, being finally free of pain, or addiction.

You would want to tell others how you were healed.

That they might have hope, too.

That all things are possible, with GOD.

Matthew 19:25-26

King James Version

25 When his disciples heard it, 

they were exceedingly amazed, 

saying, 

Who then can be saved?

26 But Jesus beheld them, 

and said unto them, 

With men this is impossible; 

but with God all things are possible.


More posts here.


Related material:

The GOSPEL on HEALING


Image: Pixabay


TRUE self-help

  1 Peter 1:6 King James Version 6 Wherein ye greatly rejoice,  though now for a season, if need be,  ye are in heaviness  through manifold ...