Tuesday, August 2, 2022

FIND the CURE

 

Matthew 8:7

King James Version

7 And Jesus saith unto him, 

I will come and heal him.


The CURE for addiction, has always been there.

It lies in the LORD JESUS.

The GREAT Healer.

We only need to call on the LORD, and we shall be healed.

ACCORDING to His WILL.

Look how the LORD opens His heart to us:

Matthew 11:28-30

King James Version

28 Come unto me, 

all ye that labour and are heavy laden, 

and I will give you rest.

29 Take my yoke upon you, 

and learn of me; 

for I am meek and lowly in heart: 

and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

30 For my yoke is easy, 

and my burden is light.


More often than not, we are not sick in the body.

We are sick, in the soul.

That's what the LORD heals, most of all.

Acts 10:38

King James Version

38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth 

with the Holy Ghost and with power: 

who went about doing good, 

and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; 

for God was with him.


Matthew 8:16-17

King James Version

16 When the even was come, 

they brought unto him many 

that were possessed with devils: 

and he cast out the spirits with his word, 

and healed all that were sick:

17 That it might be fulfilled 

which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, 

saying, 

Himself took our infirmities, 

and bare our sicknesses.


If we believe in JESUS, we will be cured.

Matthew 8:13

King James Version

13 And Jesus said unto the centurion, 

Go thy way;

 and as thou hast believed, 

so be it done unto thee. 

And his servant was healed in the selfsame hour.


Philippians 4:13

King James Version

13 I can do all things through Christ 

which strengtheneth me.


John 15:5

King James Version

5 I am the vine, 

ye are the branches: 

He that abideth in me, 

and I in him, 

the same bringeth forth much fruit: 

for without me ye can do nothing.


Do you have such FAITH in the LORD?

I hope so, for only JESUS can cure us, of ALL ills.

He knows the spirit behind disease.

Addiction, or otherwise.


More posts here.


Related material:

HEALING premise

The ULTIMATE PHYSICIAN

HEALINGS in MATTHEW

The FOUNTAIN of LIVING WATERS

PEACE through JESUS


Image: Real Status

TRUE self-help

  1 Peter 1:6 King James Version 6 Wherein ye greatly rejoice,  though now for a season, if need be,  ye are in heaviness  through manifold ...