Tuesday, August 2, 2022

DESIRE to be cured

 

2 Chronicles 7:14

King James Version

14 If my people, 

which are called by my name, 

shall humble themselves, 

and pray, 

and seek my face, 

and turn from their wicked ways; 

then will I hear from heaven,

 and will forgive their sin, 

and will heal their land.


Are you aware of your addictions?

Do you desire to be free of it?

Completely?

If so, you are ready to be a new person, in CHRIST.

2 Corinthians 5:17

King James Version

17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, 

he is a new creature: 

old things are passed away; 

behold, 

all things are become new.


Ezekiel 36:26-27

King James Version

26 A new heart also will I give you, 

and a new spirit will I put within you: 

and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, 

and I will give you an heart of flesh.

27 And I will put my spirit within you, 

and cause you to walk in my statutes, 

and ye shall keep my judgments, 

and do them.


But first, you must be born again.

For it's a spiritual battle.

You need the SPIRIT of GOD to help you conquer addiction.

John 3:5-7

King James Version

5 Jesus answered, 

Verily, verily, I say unto thee, 

Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, 

he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; 

and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, 

Ye must be born again.


We need the SPIRIT of GOD, that we may be FREE of addiction.

2 Corinthians 3:17

King James Version

17 Now the Lord is that Spirit:

and where the Spirit of the Lord is, 

there is liberty.


If you believe in JESUS, or wish to know more about Him, then you are ready to be cured.

If you are done with the ways of the world, then you are ready to be CHRIST's own.

Pride has caused us to sin.

Humility will cause our salvation.

Proverbs 11:2

King James Version

2 When pride cometh, 

then cometh shame: 

but with the lowly is wisdom.


James 4:10

King James Version

10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, 

and he shall lift you up.


More posts here.


Image: Unsplash

TRUE self-help

  1 Peter 1:6 King James Version 6 Wherein ye greatly rejoice,  though now for a season, if need be,  ye are in heaviness  through manifold ...